AMERICAN MUSCLE - COMES IN THREE SIZES
Whatever your passion or riding style, Victory has a motorcycle for it.
WHAT DO YOU RIDE?
Vegas 8 Ball
Hammer 8 Ball
Cross Country Tour
Born on the 4th of July
The Story of Victory Motorcycles
The first bike roared to life on July 4th, 1998.
This was more than a patriotic gesture.
It was flag in the ground that marked the rebirth of the American V-Twin.
From numerous awards to leading innovations, Victory Motorcycles have given new life to American muscle with industry changing cruisers, baggers, and touring bikes.
The recent news of Polaris winding down Victory motorcycles has conjured up a number of questions, we offer some clarity:
- Polaris will begin a wind down process of its Victory motorcycle brand
- Saltire Motorcycles & Alba Customs will continue to stock and sell new and used Victory Motorcycles together with all associated parts, garments and accessories.
- All new Victory’s will continue to be supported by a 5 year warranty
- Victory is committed to the supply of parts for the next 10 years
- Saltire Motorcycles & Alba Customs will be Victory dealers for as long as the bikes and parts are in circulation
The development and production of Indian motorcycle will only be affected positively by this decision as Polaris put all their motorcycle budget and resources into the development of Indian.
Whilst this is a sad moment in time for the motorcycle industry, if we remove the emotional content of our love for Victory motorcycles, we can understand the business reasoning behind the decision that has been taken by Polaris. This will in no way temper our enthusiasm, if anything it will strengthen our love for what will undoubtedly become an Iconic motorcycle brand.
Should you have any questions regarding Victory Motorcycles please contact us – [email protected]