The recent news of Polaris winding down Victory motorcycles has conjured up a number of questions, so here’s some facts to offer clarity:
- Polaris industries will begin a wind down process of its Victory motorcycle brand
- Saltire Motorcycles & Alba Customs will continue to stock and sell new and used Victory Motorcycles together with all associated parts, garments and accessories
- All new Victory’s will continue to be supported by a 5 year warranty
- Victory is committed to the supply of parts for the next 10 years
- Saltire Motorcycles & Alba Customs will be Victory dealers for as long as the bikes and parts are in circulation
- The development and production of Indian motorcycle will only be affected positively by this decision as Polaris put all their motorcycle budget and resources into the development of Indian.
Whilst this is a sad moment in time for the motorcycle industry, if we remove the emotional content of our love for Victory motorcycles, we can understand the business reasoning behind the decision that has been taken by Polaris. This will in no way temper our enthusiasm, if anything it will strengthen our love for what will undoubtedly become an Iconic motorcycle brand.
Should you have any questions regarding Victory Motorcycles please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org