The Café is a straight cut, fashionable jean in a dark blue raw denim with a 1 inch turn up. Bull-it have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure maximum fashion through the straight leg whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as the new adjustable knee armour pocket has been added that will fit both Covec’s CE Level 1 gravity armours and the new CE level 2 Phantom armours for Hip and Knee. The new armour pocket design has added comfort on the skin as the pocket folds onto itself hiding the Velcro and allows for perfect adjustment. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s SR6 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all their products Bull-it jeans are have a water-repellent finish.
- 60% Covec SR6 liner coverage.
- 12.5oz denim.
- Straight cut.
- 3 leg length options Short 30 inches, Regular 32 inches, Long 34 inches.
- Waist sizes from 30 inches to 44 inches.
- Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- Wick away mesh for comfort, working with the Covec rib this creates increased airflow keeping you cool in warm weather and warm in cold weather.
- New fold and tuck Adjustable height knee armour pockets and thigh pockets for optional CE 1621 level 1 and CE level 2 armour.
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched.
- Mid height waist line, ensures good coverage for the lower back when riding.
- Straight cut with lower leg inside or outside of boot option.
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing.
- Traditional denim 5 Pocket design.
- Flat Bull-it branded rivets for the front pockets and YKK zips.
- Water repellent finish.